Number of views:
Gas Mask KL-MF33-1
Number of views:
Product serial number
Gas Mask KL-MF33-1
Model 33-1 mask is of double-tank structure, the cover is made of flame-retardant rubber material, and the lens adopts the cylindrical eye window structure with a large arc surface, which makes the lens appearance beautiful. The filter box adopts the high-efficiency glass fiber filter paper machine to fold and shape the smoke filter layer. The headband is made of net cover cloth material, comfortable to wear, with good comprehensive protection performance, small breath, and suction resistance, light weight, wide vision, comfortable to wear, with good anti-fog protection and physiological comfort.
Composition and working principle:
MF33-1 is mainly composed of full face mask type lens, shield, filter box, and a fixed system, is a kind of filter type respiratory protective equipment, use of mask and facial form closed around, make people's eyes, nose and mouth and facial isolated from infected surroundings, at the same time rely on the filter tank cigarette filter layer filter and filter function of adsorbent adsorption, absorption, harmful air purification, catalysis to the outside world to provide personnel breathing clean air.
1. The time of benzene protection shall not be less than 70min.
2. The protection time for hydrocyanic acid is not less than 27min.
3. The protection time for sulfur dioxide is not less than 23min.
4. Ammonia protection time is not less than 25min.
5. Hydrogen sulfide protection time is not less than 35min.
6. Inspiratory resistance: no more than 180Pa under 30L/min constant airflow.
7. Expiratory resistance: no more than 100Pa under constant airflow of 30L/min.
8. The total visual field of 00001 shall not be less than 70%, the binocular visual field shall not be less than 55%, and the lower visual field shall not be less than 35°; when other canisters are used, the performance of the canister is the same as that of the selected canister.
Use and maintenance:
1. Take out the mask and filter canister. Remove the bottom plug and lid of the filter canister, then screw the mask of the filter canister into place.
2. The wearing of a mask. When wearing the mask, hold the middle and lower headbands on both sides of the mask with both hands, and cover the lower jaw of the mask with the lower jaw of the person. At the same time, open the headband of the net cover with both hands, pull the headband in place from top to bottom, and adjust the tightness of the symmetrical headband at the same time.
3. Air tightness check of the mask. Every time you wear a mask, check whether the mask is airtight. Use the palm of your hand to close the gas inlet of the filter tank, and then take a breath, the mask is close to your face, feel no air leakage or no noise is airtight, otherwise, it is not airtight. Find out the cause of the gas tightness, and re-wear or replace the gas mask until the gas tightness.
4. Take off the mask. The right thumb hooks the lower headband upward from the bottom, pulls the headband slightly to the right, leans forward and pushes the hood toward the top of the head to remove the mask and straighten the right arm forward.
Repair and maintenance:
Gas masks should be kept clean and maintained after each use. During maintenance, first, remove the filter canister, tighten the lid of the canister and fasten the bottom plug; Next dip in alcohol with a cotton ball or clean water to scrub face shield (lens cannot be swabbed with alcohol), key swabbed close frame, breath valve to wait for a place, wipe with clean cloth finally cover the body.
Matters needing attention:
1. The mask is not suitable for situations where the concentration of toxic agents (containing harmful substances and radioactive contamination areas) is greater than 1% and the concentration of oxygen is less than 17%.
2. When the mask is not used for a long time, the cover of the filter tank should be tightened, the top and bottom plug should be put into the mask bag.
3. Do not use the filter tank after it is filled with water.
4. Masks should be protected from the sun, away from the source of fire, stored in a cool and dry place, with no contact with organic solvents.
5. The mask is valid for 5 years.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Welcome to our official public account